CONNECT with us
Year 12 & 13

Year 12 & 13

Year 12 & 13

Year 12 & 13

The introduction of Years 12 and 13 represents a significant step in the evolution of Discovery Bay International School.

Existing students will have the opportunity to complete their education journay with us, while we will also welcome students to enjoy the DBIS experience in Year 12 and 13.

Students in the Senior School will pursue AS/A Levels qualifications, while still benefiting from the holisitic education the school provides. As well as academic studies, students will be encouraged to take part in range of activities that will see them learn new skills and support the wider community.

Students will typically choose four subjects to study in Year 12 and narrow this to three subjects as they enter Year 13. Learners will also be encouraged to complete the Extended Project Qualification, giving them the chance to explore an area of personal interest in further depth.

Our Senior School pathways will prepare students for the academic challenge of higher education.  They will be encouraged to become independent learners who have a curiosity about the world around them and the determination to find solutions to the most difficult problems.

Our Senior School students will enjoy the bespoke learning facilities at our new North Campus, while also being able to take advantage of the specialist areas of our Main Campus.

Discovery Bay International School is a unique school and we look forward to welcoming our first class of Senior School students.