CONNECT with us
DBIS Sponsorship and Donation

DBIS Sponsorship and Donation

DBIS Sponsorship and Donation

DBIS Sponsorship and Donation

As illustrated by the school’s aims and mission we are incredibly ambitious for our students.

We are intent on ensuring that every student is supported and encouraged to reach their individual potential. We are an international community school committed to the constant pursuit of excellence in order to achieve the best possible outcomes for all our students.

We believe that we are well placed for further growth, development and success as our actions are rooted in strong collective values and a desire to equip our students with the skills, knowledge and mindset needed for a happy and successful life. With this in mind, there are a number of important school development projects that are currently being launched. Your generous sponsorship and donation will contribute significantly to the projects’ eventual success. Crucially, your help will make an important difference to the learning experiences of our students. The school has a number of different types of sponsorship and donation methods available as illustrated by the following table.

Please contact the school’s Business Manager, Ms. Rose Ting (rting@dbis.edu.hk), or me directly for further information.

Thank you for your consideration.

Paul Tough

Head of School

ptough@dbis.edu.hk

Method of SupportContentBenefitLevels
Learning Creative Centre (LCC) SponsorshipTax free donations to redevelop our library into a Learning Creativity Centre and hub for learning for the entire school.Private Sponsorship: Acknowldegement on the donor wall.$25,000 or above.
Corporate Sponsorship: Acknowledgenent on the donor wall.$100,000 or above.
Naming Rights sponsorship for various physical areas in the centre.$500,000 or above.
Naming Rights sponsorship for the entire LCC.$1,000,000 or above.
Learing Support Centre (LSC) SponsorshipTax free donations to support the establishment of a Learning Support Centre for DBIS students whose special educational needs require more extensive teaching and learning adjustments and who are unable to gain admission to other LSCs in Hong Kong.Private sponsorship: Acknowledgment on the donor wall.$25,000 or above.
Corporate sponsorship: Acknowledgment on the donor wall.$100,000 or above.
Sponsorship of various programmes offered by the centre.$500,000 or above.
Naming Rights sponsorship for parts of the LSC.$1,000,000 or above.
Naming Rights sponsorship for the entire LSC$10,000,000 or above.
Friends of DBISTax free donations to the school. All donations will be used to support continuous development projects in the school.

All donors will be honoured on our permanent "Friends of DBIS" board featured in the school reception.

Invitation to all major school events.

Discount on advertising in school publication material.

Bronze: $10,000

Silver: $20,000

Gold: $50,000

Diamond: $100,000

Platinum: $200,000

School and Community eventsSponsor hosting, production and organising costs of major events e.g. Food Fair, Art Week, Carols on the Pitch, School Shows and FOBISIA competitions.

Invitation to the event for you and up to 10 family and friends.

Verbal mention at the event.

Name/logo exposure in the event programme and publicity material.

Name/logo exposure in the school newsletter item referencing the event.

$20,000 and up per event.
PublicationsSponsor the production costs of the Yearbook, Annual Report, School Prospectus, Student Planners and Newsletter.Name/logo exposure in the publication.$10,000 and up per issue.
Student Achievement AwardsSponsor certificates and awards to students for outstanding involvement, effort and achievement.Name/logo on the award and/or certificate.$5,000 per year.
Facility naming rights.Facilities include classrooms, the Globe, the DBIS Memory Wall, Black Box studio, the gym, swimming pool, pitch, playground and equipment.

Plaque illustrating the donor's name on the facility.

Announcement in school publications.

Complimentary advertising in the school newsletter or yearbook.

Invitation to all school events.

$150,000 and up depending upon each space. A range of naming options is available on request.

related events