CONNECT with us

Activities & Trips

Activities & Trips

Activities & Trips

We are proud of the extensive opportunities we give our students to learn outside the classroom.

Each year, we schedule a ‘Week Without Walls’ which sees students of all year groups participating in action, adventure and service both in Hong Kong and abroad. In previous years, our students have enjoyed trips to New Zealand, Vietnam, Cambodia , China, and Thailand. The aim of these trips is to build student confidence, enhance their global awareness and develop important skills including teamwork, problem solving and independence.

In addition, subject teachers regularly lead day trips within Hong Kong in order to enrich their academic programmes. Education outside of the classroom forms a crucial part of a learner’s experience, ensuring there is authenticity to curriculum content and concepts, and the opportunity to apply knowledge in the real world. Trips to museums, geographical sites, universities, and programmes unique to Hong Kong such as Dialogue in the Dark are just some of the experiences our students have gained.

In addition to our academic programmes and Week Without Walls, events such as Arts Week, the annual Swimming Gala and Athletics Day, and international events through our affiliation with FOBISIA exist to further enrich a child’s learning experience.