CONNECT with us
Creative Arts

Creative Arts

Creative Arts

Creative Arts

We offer a wide range of Creative Arts opportunities to our students.

All students in Key Stage 3 participate in timetabled Art, Drama and Music lessons. At Key Stage 4, our students are able to choose one Creative Art subject to study as part of their I/GCSE programme. In Creative Arts lessons, all students are encouraged to have fun, take creative risks and develop their skills in a safe and nurturing environment. Our teachers are highly qualified and are specialists in their respective Creative Arts fields.

We are lucky to have excellent facilities and resources to support our Creative Arts programme. Our Secondary Art classroom is spacious, light and superbly equipped. Music lessons are taught in our Specialist music classroom, which includes a soundproofed rehearsal space. Drama lessons are taught in our Blackbox theatre, which contains full staging, sound and lighting equipment.

Throughout the academic year, students are given a wide variety of opportunities to perform and showcase their talents to our school community, including Art exhibitions, Musical soirees, Drama Showcase evenings, Orchestra Days and our annual Secondary Drama Production. A highlight of the school calendar is the annual ‘Arts Week’ which sees all of our Secondary students engaging with the Creative Arts through an exciting array of workshops and performances.