CONNECT with us
Students' Welcome

Students' Welcome

There is a palpable sense of each student enjoying quality relationships and challenging learning to meet their individual needs.

Teaching and Learning Gatehouse Inspection Report 2013

Students' Welcome

Students' Welcome

AS HEAD BOY AND HEAD GIRL OF THE SCHOOL WE WOULD LIKE TO WELCOME YOU TO DISCOVERY BAY INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL. WE FEEL PRIVILEGED TO BE STUDENTS HERE. IT IS PACKED FULL OF EXCITING ACTIVITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES AND THESE ARE MADE POSSIBLE THROUGH THE SUPPORT WE RECEIVE FROM OUR TEACHERS AND OUR PEERS. WE ARE ONE FAMILY THAT HELPS EACH OTHER AND MAKES SURE EVERYONE IS HAPPY IN THEIR LEARNING ENVIRONMENT.

Our school inspires us to succeed in our chosen fields through the many extracurricular activities available. The school attends annual  international and Hong Kong based sports and music festivals which give our students a chance to showcase our talents and interact with students from all over the world. DBIS also participates in Drama festivals and we hold our own very successful production every year with many students taking part. 

The school recognises that some students benefit from additional support and provides individual programmes to suit their needs. The school’s nurturing learning environment includes all students as active members of our community. In all year groups strong student - teacher relationships tackle any issues and provides support. Over 40 nationalities are represented at the school and with so many cultures present, we celebrate diversity and individuality.

We invite you to visit and see for yourself what a great school DBIS is, we’d love to show you around!

Yours Sincerely Hugo Wehry (Head Boy) and Ella Gamaleldeen (Head Girl)

“DBIS is not just a school, it is a family to which we can all belong and prosper.”

Head Boy and Head Girl, 2016 - 2017