CONNECT with us
Food Fair

Food Fair

Food Fair

Food Fair

Our largest and most anticipated event of the year is our International Food Fair which is held annually.

From the small beginnings over 30 years ago to the largest community event in Discovery Bay, we are always delighted to welcome back parents, friends, past students and many Discovery Bay residents.

With the multicultural mix of over 40 nationalities in the school family, the parents have the opportunity to cook up some delicious culinary flavours from their home countries to feed the crowds. The school's Music department showcases the talents of the students in the Primary and Secondary choirs, rock bands, orchestra and music and singing groups. A varied selection of Discovery Bay’s community groups, including a large number of the students, come along to support us too, many of whom have performed at the fair for several years with their dance, gymnastic, cricket and singing performances. 

The Globe theatre is transformed into a Winter Wonderland with over 30 commercial and charity stalls providing the community with some festive gift ideas.

Secondary School students take charge of their Secondary activities and the class run activity stalls and ‘Junior Zone’ activities under the organisation of the Class Parents offer the younger children lots of exciting activities to take part in. Proceeds from the fair are shared between the school's longstanding charities with the remaining funds being allocated by the PTSA to various school projects.