CONNECT with us
Visit and Open Days

Visit and Open Days

The standard of learning is in part due to the quality of relationships between students and adults, creating a vibrant,inclusive, respectful and enjoyable atmosphere.

Teaching and Learning Gatehouse Inspection Report 2013

Visit and Open Days

Visit and Open Days

As a community international school, our doors are always open. Explore all our tour and open day options and if interested in visiting please don't hesitate to contact us.

Secondary School and Primary School Campus Tours

Here at Discovery Bay International School we provide regular tours for prospective parents which last for approximately an hour. The tours are led by a member of the school's Senior Leadership Team and give prospective parents the opportunity to visit the classrooms and see the high quality facilities of the Primary and Secondary campus. 

We are offering a Primary Tour on Friday 12 May at 10:30am. Please contact admissions@dbis.edu.hk if you would like to register.

Secondary Tour TBC. 

Further to these tours, we understand that parents and their families may be visiting briefly from overseas and tours can therefore be organised at mutually convenient times throughout the week. Please contact our Admissions Manager Alison Wyatt to organise a time when a member of the Senior Leadership Team is available to guide you around the school and discuss how your family will settle into life at DBIS. We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Early Year Campus Tours

The tours of the Early Years campus start at 9:30am and last about an hour. Please see the dates below of the tours taking place in the Spring and Summer Terms. Tours are led by the Head of Early Years and give prospective parents the opportunity to visit the classrooms and see the children thriving in the Early Years environment.

Early Years Tour on Monday 22 May at 9:30am.

Please contact admissions@dbis.edu.hk if you would like to register.

Further to all of these tours, we understand that parents and their families may be visiting briefly from overseas and tours can therefore be organised at mutually convenient times throughout the week. Please contact our Admissions Manager Alison Wyatt to organise a time when a member of the Senior Leadership Team is available to guide you around the school and discuss how your family will settle into life at DBIS. We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Open Days

In addition to the ongoing tours provided for prospective families, we hold whole school open days once a term. This is to give prospective families a clear idea of how the school operates. Families get the opportunity to look around the school, visit classes and see first hand what the student experience is like on a day to day basis. The Early Years Tour starts at 9.30am and the Primary/Secondary Tour starts at 11am. To register an interest in attending one of the open days please enter your preference on the Open Day Enquiry Form. 

Please refer to the individual campus tours at this time.